Thread: Thinking of our Uk friends

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Thinking of our Uk friends

Terrible to hear the developing news; hope all of you and yours are safe.

icon_flowers
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes...hope all of you are safe. This certainly brings back memories of another devastating time. Thoughts are with each of you in this moment of sad news.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of those who have been affected by the latest Terrorist attacks - those who are suffering and their families. Sending healing, comforting thoughts.

Also of our wonderful emergency services, who are just superb in these circumstances. Sending them positive thoughts and the strength to carry on.

There are some horrific images on the TV as we speak, of those injured and also just the devestation the explosions have caused.

I, like most people I guess, was just elated yesterday by the news of the Olympic Bid win {London is to host the 2012 Olympics} - BUT now I'm worried - I know Athens passed without incident, but it must be major concern.

My BIL works in Canary Wharf in London - he arrives early for work, so I guess he is ok, but have not been able to contact my sister yet to confirm.

Hope everyone else's friends and family are safe - my sister lost a close friend in the 9/11 incident {leaving a wife and 3 children under 5 :cry: }, so we are too aware of how easily it can happen.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sure hope he is OK Nicki. It is awful watching this on TV/listening on radio. And I was really happy for London's win on the Olympics. I think the world has just changed -- probably one location is not at more risk than another -- let's hope more can be done to break apart these terrorist rings by 2012 too...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sending wishes to anyone involved in this,

I've just had word from my family in london, they are all safe.
    They live about 10 miles away from the bombings so we've been very worried about them.

icon_flowers Terrorism and deception are weapons not of the strong but of the weak. icon_flowers

Post Thanks / Like

How anyone can derive joy from these mindless acts of terrorism is beyond me.

My heart goes out to those and the families of the injured or killed today. Also to our brave Fire/Police and Ambulance Service workers for acting so quickly and getting the situation under control.

To those who commit such atrocities, may you all rot in hell

Post Thanks / Like

Belle, Magic and I are sending prayers across the big pond to all of you in the UK, your families, your friends and your countrymen. When will it ever stop?

Post Thanks / Like

Isabella was very uncomfortable today....almost kind of nervous. The bombings upset me visibly and I think it bugged her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Family and friends are all safe and well, thank goodness.

Lorin, our Cavaliers are just so perceptive, they really know when we're anxious or feeling down. Hope that both you and Isabella are feeling better today.

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by these incidents, it's just so horrific, and with the emergency services, who must be so traumatised by what they have had to deal with.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org