• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thinking of our Uk friends

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Terrible to hear the developing news; hope all of you and yours are safe.

icon_flowers

Yes...hope all of you are safe. This certainly brings back memories of another devastating time. Thoughts are with each of you in this moment of sad news.

Thinking of those who have been affected by the latest Terrorist attacks - those who are suffering and their families. Sending healing, comforting thoughts.

Also of our wonderful emergency services, who are just superb in these circumstances. Sending them positive thoughts and the strength to carry on.

There are some horrific images on the TV as we speak, of those injured and also just the devestation the explosions have caused.

I, like most people I guess, was just elated yesterday by the news of the Olympic Bid win {London is to host the 2012 Olympics} - BUT now I'm worried - I know Athens passed without incident, but it must be major concern.

My BIL works in Canary Wharf in London - he arrives early for work, so I guess he is ok, but have not been able to contact my sister yet to confirm.

Hope everyone else's friends and family are safe - my sister lost a close friend in the 9/11 incident {leaving a wife and 3 children under 5 :cry: }, so we are too aware of how easily it can happen.

Sure hope he is OK Nicki. It is awful watching this on TV/listening on radio. And I was really happy for London's win on the Olympics. I think the world has just changed -- probably one location is not at more risk than another -- let's hope more can be done to break apart these terrorist rings by 2012 too...

Sending wishes to anyone involved in this,

I've just had word from my family in london, they are all safe.
They live about 10 miles away from the bombings so we've been very worried about them.

icon_flowers Terrorism and deception are weapons not of the strong but of the weak. icon_flowers

How anyone can derive joy from these mindless acts of terrorism is beyond me.

My heart goes out to those and the families of the injured or killed today. Also to our brave Fire/Police and Ambulance Service workers for acting so quickly and getting the situation under control.

To those who commit such atrocities, may you all rot in hell :x

Belle, Magic and I are sending prayers across the big pond to all of you in the UK, your families, your friends and your countrymen. When will it ever stop?

Isabella was very uncomfortable today....almost kind of nervous. The bombings upset me visibly and I think it bugged her.

Family and friends are all safe and well, thank goodness.

Lorin, our Cavaliers are just so perceptive, they really know when we're anxious or feeling down. Hope that both you and Isabella are feeling better today.

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by these incidents, it's just so horrific, and with the emergency services, who must be so traumatised by what they have had to deal with.

Back