Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My possible boy Connor

Post Thanks / Like

Default My possible boy Connor

Hey, I forgot that I did have his picture where I could link it:

Â* http://community.webtv.net/lindee37/Connorthedog

He was only 5 months here...he is 9 or 10 months now and weighs 18 pounds-he is already neutered.

Post Thanks / Like

he's beautiful! I bet you're counting down the hours for him to come, huh? What time are they coming tomorrow?
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you like him I really haven't been around enough Cavaliers to know "quality" or whatever as far as looks. I know I just like what I've heard about temperament because of my daughter. I do like the amount of black he has and his face. I had seen some in pet stores that were mostly white on the body. I imagine he looks a bit different now. They are supposed to come between 12-2...I'll let you all know.

Post Thanks / Like

He's very cute. Do you know how big he is?
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

The owner has told me he is 18 pounds. That is fine with me as I had a Lhasa that size. I know a lot of Cavs are smaller than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lindee
    I'm glad you like him I really haven't been around enough Cavaliers to know "quality" or whatever as far as looks. I know I just like what I've heard about temperament because of my daughter. I do like the amount of black he has and his face. I had seen some in pet stores that were mostly white on the body. I imagine he looks a bit different now. They are supposed to come between 12-2...I'll let you all know.
    And it really doesn't matter if you're getting him a a pet!! Is he cute to you? That's all that matters. Jake has a smudgy face that just breaks my hearts he's so dang cute. And Shelby has an underbite and smushy little nose that is so awfully adorable.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lindee
    The owner has told me he is 18 pounds. That is fine with me as I had a Lhasa that size. I know a lot of Cavs are smaller than that.
    he'll probably get a little bigger than that if he's only 9-10 months. But that's Ok! More to snuggle!

Will you keep the name? I posted in Karlin's thread that I don't think changing names is that big of a deal.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh we'll be waiting for some updated pics! very exciting... Personally I like the name Connor -- very irish -- I have a US Irish-American friend with two cairns that he named Patrick and Conor.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I assume he's arrived at yours and is settling in well, exploring every corner and piece of furniture by now????

Let us have some more pics when you can, Lindee. I never tire of looking at Cavalier pics He is a very handsome little boy anyway. I love the amount of tan on his face

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh he's cute!! He does have quite a bit of tan on his face, but that adds to his character.

The most important thing is that you like him

He was obviously at the "all legs" stage there...looking forward to some updated photos.

Hope the visit goew well, we are thinking ofyou and sending positive thoughts.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org