Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My possible boy Connor

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are SO nice! I really don't know if this is going to happen. Jessica did not e-mail me last night and no phone call this morning. She originally said she she'd call before leaving. I knew I shouldn't have posted about this until it actually happened. If she is a "no show" today I will contact the Lucky Star person right away.
    Yeah...and I do like the extra tan on his face...

Post Thanks / Like

You should call or email her to find out what's up. maybe she can come tomorrow?
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

I did e-mail her around 1:30(4 hours ago). I just think it is so rude and unkind not to let me know- I hung around for most of the day while my daughter was bouncing off the walls. I don't think I can trust her about this dog. I also e-mailed the rescue person that forwarded me her e-mail in the first place. Of course, it is not his fault, but I wanted him to know the scoop. Maybe he can get some info for me. Man!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and I did contact the Lucky Star group and they are setting up a home visit. The woman e-mailed me back right away.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Lindee I am so sorry I can't believe the way people mess around. I was going to ahve a little b&t rescue before but after being messed about four times the owner eventually told the rescue co-ordinator that she'd given him to her friend!

Hope you get one of the little angels from Lucky Star instead - and soon! You won't regret having a Cavalier, they are the most wonderful dogs in the world

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...this was definitely NOT nice. I'm thinking that maybe when she saw the directions, she decided it was too far to come. (2.5 hours) Or she just went out last night and got bombed or whatever and couldn't make the trip...who knows. She probably won't e-mail me now-I haven't heard from her.
    Whatever...maybe it's just not meant to be.