• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My possible boy Connor

he's beautiful! :D I bet you're counting down the hours for him to come, huh? What time are they coming tomorrow?

I'm glad you like him:) I really haven't been around enough Cavaliers to know "quality" or whatever as far as looks. I know I just like what I've heard about temperament because of my daughter. I do like the amount of black he has and his face. I had seen some in pet stores that were mostly white on the body. I imagine he looks a bit different now. They are supposed to come between 12-2...I'll let you all know.

The owner has told me he is 18 pounds. That is fine with me as I had a Lhasa that size. I know a lot of Cavs are smaller than that.

Lindee said:
I'm glad you like him:) I really haven't been around enough Cavaliers to know "quality" or whatever as far as looks. I know I just like what I've heard about temperament because of my daughter. I do like the amount of black he has and his face. I had seen some in pet stores that were mostly white on the body. I imagine he looks a bit different now. They are supposed to come between 12-2...I'll let you all know.

And it really doesn't matter if you're getting him a a pet!! Is he cute to you? That's all that matters. Jake has a smudgy face that just breaks my hearts he's so dang cute. And Shelby has an underbite and smushy little nose that is so awfully adorable.

Lindee said:
The owner has told me he is 18 pounds. That is fine with me as I had a Lhasa that size. I know a lot of Cavs are smaller than that.

he'll probably get a little bigger than that if he's only 9-10 months. But that's Ok! More to snuggle! :D

Will you keep the name? I posted in Karlin's thread that I don't think changing names is that big of a deal. ;)

Oh we'll be waiting for some updated pics! very exciting... :D Personally I like the name Connor -- very irish -- I have a US Irish-American friend with two cairns that he named Patrick and Conor. :lol:

I assume he's arrived at yours and is settling in well, exploring every corner and piece of furniture by now????

Let us have some more pics when you can, Lindee. I never tire of looking at Cavalier pics :D He is a very handsome little boy anyway. I love the amount of tan on his face :D

Oh he's cute!! He does have quite a bit of tan on his face, but that adds to his character.

The most important thing is that you like him :D

He was obviously at the "all legs" stage there...looking forward to some updated photos.

Hope the visit goew well, we are thinking ofyou and sending positive thoughts.

You guys are SO nice! I really don't know if this is going to happen. Jessica did not e-mail me last night and no phone call this morning. She originally said she she'd call before leaving. I knew I shouldn't have posted about this until it actually happened. If she is a "no show" today I will contact the Lucky Star person right away.
Yeah...and I do like the extra tan on his face...

I did e-mail her around 1:30(4 hours ago). I just think it is so rude and unkind not to let me know- I hung around for most of the day while my daughter was bouncing off the walls. I don't think I can trust her about this dog. I also e-mailed the rescue person that forwarded me her e-mail in the first place. Of course, it is not his fault, but I wanted him to know the scoop. Maybe he can get some info for me. Man!

Oh, and I did contact the Lucky Star group and they are setting up a home visit. The woman e-mailed me back right away.

Oh Lindee I am so sorry :( I can't believe the way people mess around. I was going to ahve a little b&t rescue before but after being messed about four times the owner eventually told the rescue co-ordinator that she'd given him to her friend!

Hope you get one of the little angels from Lucky Star instead - and soon! You won't regret having a Cavalier, they are the most wonderful dogs in the world :D

Yeah...this was definitely NOT nice. I'm thinking that maybe when she saw the directions, she decided it was too far to come. (2.5 hours) Or she just went out last night and got bombed or whatever and couldn't make the trip...who knows. She probably won't e-mail me now-I haven't heard from her.
Whatever...maybe it's just not meant to be.

Back