Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Connor Saga Continues

Post Thanks / Like

She's so cute!!!!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my word - I could take them all!!!! In one way it's just as well that they are over the other side of the pond !!!!

Apparently, or so my Mum tells me. When I was a kid my Dad took me to the local pound to get a dog - none there were apparently suitable for kids but I wanted every single one of them and sobbed and bawled all the way home because they were in 'prison' in their runs!

We did get one a few weeks later but again I sobbed and bawled for the ones we left behind! - The one we got was a 'poodle of sorts' & we used to go everywhere together - my addiction started early LOL

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so we have a definite time and place to meet tomorrow.....I am meeting her halfway and I plan on taking Connor home with me unless I see some outrageous behavior or something that concerns me. Wish me luck....I won't be back until late afternoon-I will let you all know asap.
    Lindee

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck!!!! I hope it all works out!
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Connor Saga

Linda -- I so hope this works out for you. I also met the man I bought my little tri guy from -- we also met half-way -- about a 5 hour drive for me. All the way I kept thinking -- what if he is not the right dog, looks sick, etc. -- what will I do. It is hard to go through all you have and not come home with him. I thought Connor looked good in the pictures. I'm hoping to get a message this afternoon saying that Connor has a new home.

Will you keep the name Connor, or re-name him? My Rocky's original name was Cooper -- I didn't think it fit him.

GOOD LUCK
    Candy and Rocky in Kansas City, Missouri

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lindee}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} } I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the luck in the world that everything is OK and you bring home your baby to join your little 'crew'

I thought I was winning the battle with my hubby but he said to me earlier 'Definitely no more dogs!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm now going to go on a work to rule and not make him cups of tea etc. I can pretend to be all nice whilst being horrible mwahahahahahahaha.

What's the betting that by Christmas we either have or are awaiting another furbaby???????? Heehee

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys I'm getting ready to leave now. Candy...those are exactly my thoughts..thanks for posting...I'm like, am I crazy? What if this woman is a nut? What if I don't like the dog? yada yada...and I'm only going about 90 minutes IF that! I cannot believe you drove FIVE hours! Wow. I am a nervous person so this is enough of a drive for me.
    Ok...gotta get ready.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your family! Can't wait to hear how it went!
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bet it will all go well. icon_drivingcar
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

are you back yet?? icon_drivingcar