• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Connor Saga Continues

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fantastic news that the little fellow is home :D

Maxx and I are so very pleased for you all. Willow is a beautiful name too :D

Don't worry about changing his name Lindee. Within days he'll get used to it :) We once had a dog who was supposed to be called Lulu - she didn't have a clue when we called her so we changed it to Holly - within two days she'd accepted her new name gracefully and came within seconds of being called LOL

When's the next one arriving.....? :lol:

Great news! I think they do always take to a new name, as noted before it isn;t a 'name' as such to them but a sound that means something interesting might happen next if they pay attention! :lol:

Jaspar and Leo also answer to 'punkin' 'sweetness' and 'silliness'... as well as 'boys!'.

Still haven't decided on a name for Mitzi myself... animal naming always takes me a long long time. At the moment I give cats names of jazz singers and players as those names suit cats (hence 'Quincy' for Quincy Jones... :lol: ). But haven't thought of an appropriate name for Mitzi. I'll let you guys know when I do!

:lol: :lol:

SO pleased this worked out for you Lindee - you've been in my thoughts.

Hope that Willow has settled well, and your daughter and he are best friends now.

Oh yeah..my daughter is now obsessed with the dog and won't leave him alone. The only complaint I have about him is that he is constantly finding things around the house to chew. We try to keep everything picked up, but I pull something out of his mouth at least 3 times a day. He thinks everything is for eating!!
His new Nickname is "Mr. Snuffles"
my daughter is still calling him "Pupcake" or "Furperson"
His real name is still Willow.

my daughter is still calling him "Pupcake" or "Furperson"

:lol: :lol:

Some are just chewers, and most are chewers when puppies. Mine don;t chew at all now but I lost a couple of shoes and one chair arm got a bit of gnawing at one point! :roll:

We have been so lucky with Maxx. He chewed the whole bottom shelf of my new bookcase when he was a puppy. However, I blamed hubby as he was supposed to have been playing with him at the time but fell asleep :roll: The people I'd bought the bookcase from were brilliant though, they made me a new shelf and repaired it for free in exchange for a puppy piccie!!!!

He also chewed one of a very expensive pair of shoes, thanks to removal men who left the shoe cupboard door open & went for a cuppa :roll:

Other than that he just used to take shoes, slippers and trainers out the garden and hide them LOL

Back