Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Connor Saga Continues

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering that too - are we impatient or what?

Post Thanks / Like

Willow (aka Connor) is HOME! He is settling in nicely-has not peed or pooped yet and that is a concern to me-more on that later.
    HE IS SO ADORABLE!! The picture did not do him justice at all. He is not big at all....too chubby from being in an apt. all his life...but his coloring is just gorgeous(I think). He has that extra brown on his muzzles with a couple of freckles....big, bug eyes....the bottom part of his tail looks like it was dipped in white paint..other than that he has lots of black. I got his pedigree papers from Ireland...his vet records..he is already neutered and is SO VERY SWEET! He's not too rambunctious which has been great with my daughter being timid around dogs. Man, it is like bringing a sibling home-LOL..I'm like ok, whose needs to I meet first? I think it will all settle.
    I can't even tell you how darling he is....total sweetness.
    Oh, his owner was very nice....brought all of his stuff which shows she really cares about him I think. She even offered me her "doggy car seat".

Post Thanks / Like

Lindee - Yay, sounds like a happy ending. So glad it's all worked out. If it's mean to be...it wil and it is!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Lindee! I am so glad this all worked out after a very anxious week for you I bet. Post more pics when you can. I love the name. Always wanted a Willow but have yet had a pup that the name suited.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Lindee - That is soooo wonderful! I"m so glad it all worked out! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy. Sounds like he's adjusting to his new home well. I saw your other thread about training to go outside, and I think you're doing the right thing. That's exactly what I would have suggested. Looooots of praise and reward when he does go outside.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

icon_banana icon_banana welcome home Willow.

Congratulations, you must be so happy

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Willow. I hadn't read through all the threads of this when I posted the question about your new baby Willow. I was expecting Connor! How did you go from Connor to Willow? How did the name Willow come about? It's just soooo unuasual and pretty.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that's great news. I'm so glad it all worked out for you. It sounds like Willow has settled in nicely and will soon fit into your family routine.

Can't wait to see pictures.
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like

Connor was the name the previous owner gave him-I really didn't like it and since he's still a pup, I figured it would be okay to change it. I have always liked "Will" because it was my Grandfather's name. So then I was thinking about nature names and came up with Willow. He is responding to it already and really doesn't seem to mind. My daughter is calling him "Marshmallow". ok?

Post Thanks / Like

Marshmallow?? That's cute!! Jake and Shelby have to many names they answer to just about anyting.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah