• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction

cahquilter

Hi - I'm Candy and live in Kansas City, Missouri with my 4 year old tri boy Rocky and my 7 year old Himalayan, Scarlett. I was introduced to the list by Lindee -- Thanks Lindee :D

I work as a Human Resources rep at a large auto assembly plant and have nearly finished my 29th year there. I am looking forward to retiring in a couple of years so I can spend more time with Rocky -- who is always looking for a comfy lap, and devoting more time to quilting.

Looking forward to chatting.

Welcome to the board Candy. Oooohh...how fun to retire and just spend time with your doggies. I work at home so I get plenty of doggie time...almost too much sometimes. I love the name Rocky. Post pics!

Welcome aboard Candy! I can attest to Rocky's utter cuteness-I basically want a dog just like him!

icon_welcome Candy, Rocky and Scarlett!

Lovely to have you with us, so pleased that Lindee sent you in this direction!

Hope you are enjoying the forum, there is lots of useful information but we also have fun and like to share stories about our furry companions - and lots of photos too, of course!!

icon_welcome Candy to the board. Lookng forward to hearing all about Rocky and Scarlett and seeing lot's of photo's. :D

Back