Thread: Bonnie & Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonnie & Sam

Hi,

Just posted an introduction today and we are finally settled in for the night with our new little girl Bonnie.

here's a few pictures, the quality doesn't do her justice as it's only with a camera phone.

We picked her up from the breeder this evening and she's doing fine since. We settled on the name Bonnie even though, we did think about using her Kennel Club name which is Gentle Lady Vicky, our daugher insisted on Bonnie though so that was that!

I came accross a photo of Sam our almost 2 year old boy and just had to post it. He'll always be a baby in my eyes....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonnie and Sam

Adorable! I love her freckles!
    Welcome!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome Lorraine! We always like puppy pictures... a hello to Bonnie (I like that name) and Sam's puppy pic is adorable too.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karlin & Jen,

Bonnie is sooooooo different to Sam. such a lady. house trained already and very dainty. she's a pleasure to have in the house.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lorraine,

Both of your babies are gorgeous. Hope Sam is happy with his little 'sister'?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Maxx's Mummy,

They are getting along brilliantly and i could sit watching them playing for hours. Sam's ears are bound to be at least in inch longer with the amount of tugging Bonnie does out of them. He's is great with her though and tolerates A LOT. She has become a lot more boistrous lately though and barks at Sam when she want's to play.

We are so happy with out new little girl - i can't imagine being without her. icon_heartthrob