• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bonnie & Sam

Lorraine

Hi,

Just posted an introduction today and we are finally settled in for the night with our new little girl Bonnie.

here's a few pictures, the quality doesn't do her justice as it's only with a camera phone.

Bonnie1.jpg

Bonnie2.jpg

Bonnie3.jpg

We picked her up from the breeder this evening and she's doing fine since. We settled on the name Bonnie even though, we did think about using her Kennel Club name which is Gentle Lady Vicky, our daugher insisted on Bonnie though so that was that! :roll:

I came accross a photo of Sam our almost 2 year old boy and just had to post it. He'll always be a baby in my eyes.... icon_blshing

PuppySam.jpg

Welcome Lorraine! We always like puppy pictures... a hello to Bonnie (I like that name) and Sam's puppy pic is adorable too.

Thanks Karlin & Jen,

Bonnie is sooooooo different to Sam. such a lady. house trained already and very dainty. she's a pleasure to have in the house.

:D

Hi Maxx's Mummy,

They are getting along brilliantly and i could sit watching them playing for hours. Sam's ears are bound to be at least in inch longer with the amount of tugging Bonnie does out of them. He's is great with her though and tolerates A LOT. She has become a lot more boistrous lately though and barks at Sam when she want's to play.

We are so happy with out new little girl - i can't imagine being without her. icon_heartthrob

Back