• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Harry

Harry & Heidi's mom

Hi,

I just got this emailed to me from Harry's breeder, so i thought i'd share it with you.... icon_heartthrob

harry11.jpg

Just adorable.

Congratulations on your new addition. Post more pictures when you get them. :D :D

He looks like he's sunbathing in that window box! :lol: When will you be collecting him?

Ooops that's what happens when I look at the pictures first! And forget about the other thread! :lol:

His nose is sooooooooooooooooo cute - I'm not satisfied with just the pics - i'll be round to borrow him later OK?????

Maxxs_Mummy said:
His nose is sooooooooooooooooo cute - I'm not satisfied with just the pics - i'll be round to borrow him later OK?????

Would you be willing to "borrow" Jake??!!! He's being such a nag today! :?

Ooooh yes please. I'll 'borrow' anyone's Cavaliers. I'm not saying you'll get them back though.....

I'm actually thinking of having a little party for Maxx's birthday where all his friends come to play and go home with a dentarask or something afterwards :lol:

We're headed to a doggie birthday party tonight! My friend's poodle, Teddy, is turning 2. I'll take pics and post them. There will only be us, Teddy and another cavalier, Gidget (isn't that a great name?!). Can't wait. I just want to sit and relax and let the dogs have run of the yard!

He is a cutie . I love the tri - colours i have to say they are stunning . Dont get me wrong the others are just as stunning but there is something about the tri-colours . congratulations . :p

Back