• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Sweden!

Camilla Berntsson

Hi everyone!

I'm a happy cavalier-owner/breeder from Sweden. i live in the south of Sweden, about 140 km from Malmoe and 630 km from our capital Stockholm.
I bought my first cvaalier in 1991, it was a ruby who I loved dearly. She was never a show dog, and after having her second litter I decided she was no broodbitch either.

My second cavalier moved to us in 1992, she was a B&t from the famous Swedish kennel of Wholecoloured "Campanards".

Nowdays I have one ruby dog "Elton" (Bedecan Happy Red Lucky Luke), 1 b&t bitch "Pyret" (in English it's "Tiny", Zeraphina's Fancy Face, my own breeding, with a clear heart at 4) and Pyrets daughter "Lillan" (in English "Baby", Zeraphina's Jacinta, only 6 months old ruby).

I have breed cavaliers since 1993. But most important I have lived with theese wonderful characters since 1991, and oh whart much pleasure you get from them!

I also have a couple of databases, one cavalier with over 60,000 entries but unfortunately so many of them are duplicates with different spellings.., one papillon/phalenen database with over 10,000 entries, one Borzoi with over 4,000 entries. Most of these are from Sweden.

I also pt in all helath certificates I can get my hand on, to my databases, a great help whenever I am on the search for a new puppy, or a studdog to use.

icon_welcome !!

The rubies in your avatar pic are so beautiful! Hooray, more wholecolour pics for the site! :D The databases sound amazing. I know what you mean about this breed; I think we all started with 'just one' and find we are hooked on their beauty and personalities for life.

karlin said:
I think we all started with 'just one' and find we are hooked on their beauty and personalities for life.

Welcome Camilla! Love your avatar picture!

Karlin - so right! I never in my life thought I would have two dogs. I just wasn't really much of a "dog person" before I got Jake. Now have number two. Eventually hope to have number 3!!

Back