Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppies, puppies, puppies

Post Thanks / Like

icon_crssedfingers for you getting another puppy. Wouldn't that be great for Maxx. I'm sure your hubby will come around to the idea when he sees photo's of a litter.

Good luck
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like

Errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm he'll have to come round to the idea sooner rather than later. I haven't told him yet but I have already asked her to put my name on a little girl

My thinking is that there's a week before they are born and then there's another week before I go to see them. I'll take pics of course and ooh and aaahhh and gush and be all upset because I 'can't' have one.

Then I'll try the same trick on him as he's played on me before now - I'll say that no one wants the pup and it is danger of being PTS ( a total mistruth of course) - if he still says no then I'll cry and say I want a divorce as he obviously doesn't love me enough to let me have another puppy

Does this plan sound good enough or should I try something else????

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think you've got it covered with that plan...unless you could come up with a way to make him think it was his idea! Guys love it when they think they were the ones responsible for something!

Post Thanks / Like

Donna you are too funny. You've definitely got this all planned out don't you? If your ideas don't work....nothing will!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, I've learned from spending my whole darned life surrounded by men that you have to be cunning

If my ideas don't work, I'm leaving home & then who will pick up their dirty socks and put them nice and clean back in their drawers? And who will clean up after them all and buy and cook the food?

They'll soon want me back, dogs and all

Max's mom, you are so right there. I am always convincing my hubby that things were his idea and it's now got to the stage that if I don't convince him, he convinces himself.....

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who'd have them? LOL icon_slapper