• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics of Harry

Yea - Laura's guidelines are interesting, but obviously not 100% all the time! According to the guidelines, Rory would be 22lbs and he's still only 17 at 17 months. :)

He was very big as a pup and came from a largish litter (5 or 6?). He was 7lbs at 10.5 weeks!! :shock: i was convinced he'd be ginormous, but he just totally slowed down by 8 months and hasn't put on a lot of weight since! I think he was 15lbs at 8 months? Or maybe it was 10 months. I'd have to check the records. I weighed him constantly because I worked in a vet hospital, so just weighed him every time I brought him in. :roll:

Anyway --- he's daaaaaaarling and you're so lucky to have him!! Congrats! How's he getting along w/ the kids?

Glad he is doing well, and as rory says, guidelines are only ever guidelines -- your mileage may vary... :lol: .

The dog warden does FREE microchipping? That is fantastic -- sure wish we had that here in Ireland! My vets charge quite a lot for it -- around euro45, which is high as some only charge euro25 or so. I chipped them when they were getting neutered so they were not aware of it being done. Your post reminds me that I should have had Mitzy chipped too today as she was being spayed down in Limerick -- darn, darn, darn.

I still haven't decided on a name for her -- maybe I'll have to have a competition too!! :lol:

Just give the dog a big pile of yummy yummy treats whenever they're getting chipped or vaccinated or poked somehow and they often won't notice at all!!

Karlin - that's soo exciting about Mitzi! We do need a new name for her. What goes with Leo and Jasper? Something from the Great Gatsby? My friend just got a little blenheim girl and named her Darby! So cute!

Well, spoke to Niamh this morning and there's bad news. Grace has virtually no eyesight and also is very dependent now on Mitzi so the decision has been made to keep them together. As I can't manage two extra dogs, and am not really in the right set-up to take on a mostly blind dog anyway, I won't be taking Mitzi and the two will probably be kept by someone involved with LAW, as they know it will be hard to home the two together. So it remains me and my boys alone! I was looking forward to a little b&t girl but know it is best for them to stay together in this way.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Karlin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I know how much you were looking forward to having Mitzi to come and live with you, I'm so sorry about this but maybe it is best for Mitzi :cry:

Back