• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My H and I-litters Updated further down with new photos

Camilla Berntsson

middag02.JPG

Skrållans last litter here with us. One girl: Hissy Halona (the big one) and one tiny boy Hector.
They are now 1 year old, and not that different in size, but still "Nalah" as the girl is called, is the bigger one.

Knutkanin.JPG

Hector as a puppy, with his best friend, the bunny.

Indra4v2.jpg

Their nice "Indra" and her best friend, Duckie...
Theese photos are from spring/summer 2004. Hissy Halona & Hector celebrated their first birthday in March, and Indra in June.

Beautiful puppies. That little Hector and his bunny... :lol: . The bunny is almost bigger than he is. I see he is another back-sleeper!

Indra08062.jpg

Zeraphina's Indra, 14 months

LillanThomasIndra2.jpg

from left: Lillan, Indra's "daddy" Thomas and than Indra. Indra & Lillan is full siblings. Just 6 months between them.

IndraPyretLillan0806.jpg

From left: Indra, Pyret (their mum) and Lillan. (psst, don't mind the "red-eyes", the flash hit them right in they eyes.)

I am a bit proud of my darlings, and grateful to Indras family for this weekend when I had Indra staying with me. Indra & Lillan is just like "two peas in a pot", they eat, play and sleep exactly the same way!

Back