• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm so sad ...

Maxxs_Mummy

:cry: I've just come off the phone to the lady I got Maxx from and as most of you know from my previous post, there was a litter expected & I was hoping for a Blenheim bitch.

Well, poor little Min gave birth a week early and both of the pups died :cry: It is just sooooooooooooo sad.

Most awful thing was that they were both little girls, a tri-colour and a blenheim, both were going to have the best homes too :cry:

Min, apparently though isn't bothered and isn't looking for her pups which is a good thing in one respect. It's just so, so, sad :cry:

Oh, Maxxs Mummy I'm so sad for you, the breeder and the Mommy! :cry: I hope they'll be able to determine what might have happened. I guess like humans though things sometimes just come happen without explanation.

Thanks {{{{{{{{everyone}}}}}}}} I am just so sad for Diane and for Min. She tried so hard to save the pups but the Vet said that even he could have done nothing. It is so sad because the dogs are totally pampered and she'd had regular Vet checks throughout her pregnancy as well :cry:

When I phoned her today she said 'hold on a mo' and went to put the tv on for them as it was cartoon time - apparently two of them are addicted to this one programme on tv and the one sits and sings to the music. It was so funny to hear him LOL

Back