• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

do you??

I have very cute little bandannas made by a woman in the Uk to support one of the Irish rescues; I keep meaning to post her in the shopping section!! They are very reasonable. They make people smile when they see the cavs in the bandannas and I like 'dressing them up' like this if I am having a party.

I have deer antlers and a santa hat for Christmas.

I'd say if he doesn;t mind a shirt then why not? I wouldn't keep a dog dressed up all the time :D but it is sure to bring a smile to the grumpiest people and children love it too if there's a special occasion.

I was sooooo tempted to buy this adorable courderoy coat w/ faux fur for Rory at Target the other day! i actually brought him in the store w/ me because it was 105 outside and he was riding around in the cart. So of course, we had to go to the pet section and they had these cute cute courderoy coats that were on sale. I put it on him and he looked so cute but I don't want to be "that person that dresses up their dog".... :oops: So I restrained myself. I also almost bought him a rain coat. I thought it would be practical, especially at dog shows when it's raining but I don't want his nice coat to get all wet and frizz up.... But I didn't buy that either. ;)

he did dress up as a cow for Halloween. That was cute... I have pics somewhere.

my daughter was in her bedroom with the dog the other day and out they come with Sadie in the cutest little ballerina outfit.

Well here's Maxx just before last Christmas. He adores his antlers and sulks when we take them off him!

antlershappy.jpg

Oh my gosh, he does like them!!! Looks at his face!!

Here are some "dress up" pics of my two:

This one just cracks me up!!! Shelby is completely confused and Jake gives up!!

HPIM0749.jpg

What??!!

HPIM0758.jpg

HPIM0172.jpg

As you can see, Jake tends to just give up!

HPIM0169.jpg

Modeling in their jackets for the mountains. Shelby's is on off the shoulder model, well, not really, Jake made it off the shoulder for her

HPIM0428.jpg

Another Christmas photo

HPIM0285.jpg

Those are too funny. I can't believe Maxx LIKES the antlers!! I can only barely keep Jaspar's on long enough to get a picture and he took Leo's Santa hat off Leo's head too. I love those Jake and Shelby pics -- oh do they look grumpy in those first Christmas hats!! The lightbulbs are soooo hilarious... :lol: :lol: I'll have to see if I can find some pics.

That's so funny that Maxx loves the antlers so much and pouts when you take them offf! ;)

Rory as a cow for halloween :

IMG_7280.jpg

IMG_7294.jpg

Hahahaha Rory is lovely as a cow - good job he's not a tri-colour eh?

We call Maxx "MaxxyMoos" because of his markings LOL

Cathy, those poor babies of yours - the Xmas lights pic is hilarious - the look of disdain on that poor baby's face....

I love the off the shoulder jacket though - I'm glad it's not just me who is mad LOL

Cute pictures! Jake and Shelby crack me up, Jake has such great expressions! :lol:

Abbey has a sundress, as well as a tshirt that she wears to keep dry in the winter and spring. She doesn't seem to mind either. Here she's doing the froggy in her sundress---probably not too lady-like!! :lol:

IMG_0533.jpg

I almost bought Maxx a looney tunes raincoat yesterday but thought maybe I was going a bit too far! icon_yikes

Poor Rory looks like an evil :badgrin: cow in that costume. He has that look that says.."if I didn't love you then you'd really pay for this!" Actually he kind of has the same look at Shelby does in her headband! They are all adorable! I wanted to get Max a little coat for winter but I was afraid to get it this past winter as he was a pup and I figured he'd out grow it...I was right! Maybe I'll find one this year. So many of the things look girly. I have the same problem with my kids...all the cute clothes are for girls and my little boy gets the ordinary, boring stuff!

Molly has a Harley Davidson hat, which she tolerates fairly well. My brother's cav Maggie, has a Harley hat, sun goggles and a leather jacket. She also has her own doggie life jacket which she wears as she jets around on his jet ski. She gets a lot of looks, a lot of smiles and many questions.

Donna

Back