• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Rory pics!!

rory

I can't believe my little boy is all grown up!!

509bd01b.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Look how small he used to be!!

rorycontest.jpg

rorybeach82.jpg

rorybeach.jpg

Oh he's just delicious :) He might be all growed up now but he's delicious all the same :lol:

I love the beach pic - the look on his face is like... "Let me go, I won't run - honestly..."

Can you believe how fast they grow? Was Rory ever that little??!! He's such a handsome devil.

Look at these old pics of him as a puppy that I was able to scrounge up. We were later able to deduce which one was Rory based on the head markings (and that he's the cutesT!)

rory4-11-042.jpg

My husband already teaching him bad habits:
puppychewingonfinger4-11-04.jpg

He looks like a real gentleman now with the fuller jowls -- it's hard to think he was that little short-coated puppy now, isn't it? I see jaspar's baby pics and they seem ages ago -- probably a lot of it is that I feel like I've always had the two boys though I haven't even had Jaspar 2 years yet and I got Leo about a year ago. What did we ever do with our time before them? :lol:

WOW he's stunning :D wonderful pictures ;)

rorycontest.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

these two pics just look like the same, he is just a litlebit bigger and growner on the later one :lol:

Back