• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saturday's trip

Cathy T

Yesterday I drove up to Mission Viejo for a cavalier get together. I got to meet Lynn from the other board with her two, Stormy and Bella and her rescue, Ruby. I found out that Shelby isn't so good at recall! That girl took off and would not come back. She was completely oblivious to me. After that...she was on leash! The drive up wasn't bad, about an hour, but the drive home was horrible...took me 2 hours! I don't think we'll make it up every month, but at least every other month. So many cavaliers!!

Here are some pictures of Ruby
HPIM0998.jpg

HPIM0999.jpg

HPIM1005.jpg

HPIM1007.jpg

Jake with dirt all over his tongue!

HPIM1001.jpg

Two pooped puppies

HPIM1004.jpg

Looks like they all had a good time Cathy :D You know I adore Jakes ruby cheeks they are sooooooooooooooo yummy :D He has the rubiest cheeks of any Tricolour I've ever seen :D

Maybe Shelby is suffering from 'selective deafness'?

We used to think Maxx was 'selectively deaf' now we know he has got PSOM and is about 70% deaf :shock:

I have NEVER been able to let him off the lead :cry: You could yell all sorts of things to him & he would be completely oblivious to you!

I've now learned to get his attention first and then use my hands and fingers for different commands and he's actually quite obedient - well for a man anyway!!! LOL

Back