• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harry's new toy!

Harry & Heidi's mom

I got Harry this new toy, and i think it's a great idea!

It is a treat ball, that whan he moves around a treat falls out
............................................................................................... BUT This one also plays a pre recorded message so he can hear my voice when i have to go out and leave him!!! how cool is that icon_banana

Picture 1110.jpg

THANKS Lorraine!!!

It's called a "talk to me" treat ball and i got it from pets @ home, it cost me £11.99p!!
We've had loads of fun recording different sounds on it :lol: :lol:

Heather,

That's a brilliant toy :D Harry's not spoiled or anything then ???? :lol:

His coat looks even silkier now than the first photo's of him :D What are you feeding him on? It's certainly doing him some good :D

Hi Maxxs_mummy,

No, harry isn't spoilt at all! what makes you think that??? icon_whistling

Harry is fed on Burns, but he has an egg for breakfast!!!
I bathed him on saturday as he's losing his puppy coat so maybe thats why it looks a bit better :lol:

I have two treat balls and they LOVE them, but would like to get this one! Like the idea of the recorded voice; that's so funny. Great for when you are away. You could make it say 'SIT!'... icon_devil

I just spent lots at www.petlondon.com -- got two of the Puppia soft harnesses and also that adorable star collar in brown leather. I had wanted a new collar and don;t really like the spangly ones for my boys :lol: nor the stud ones as they are a little too tough-guy-ish but loved those stars. Well THAT certainly did some damage to the credit card! They are sending them today. I'll post a pic of them wearing them when they arrive. Thanks to Grima for posting a pic of Andrea in the Puppia harness in the pic gallery, and giving the link for petlondon.com!

Back