Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Willow

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Willow

Hi everyone! I finally got some cute pics today-a friend took them with her digital. I'm sorry they are so huge...I could only fit a couple on my webtv pagebuilder..here they are:

It can be found at: http://community.webtv.net/lindee37/WillowAugust2005
    If anyone could put a couple more on this thread for me let me know and I will e-mail them to you!

Post Thanks / Like

So cute!!! How's he settling in? He looks pretty relaxed in his new home!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what a gorgeous boy he is If you want you can send your pics to me at maxxs_mummy@yahoo.co.uk and I will put them on here for you.

Lindee, is it me or is his right eye a bit red? Really common in Cavaliers so not trying to panic you & it's probably just the flash!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thanks! I'll have to take a closer look at his eye. It seems to me I was noticing something about the right one yesterday. Thanks for mentioning it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope I didn't upset you, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just remember you saying that Willow was your first Cavalier is all. I remember when i first brought Maxx home I was like a neurotic first time Mum - always on the phone to the Vets or to his 1st human Mummy LOL!!!!

Am just about to put up his pics for you now

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you put your pics up on www.flickr.com (it is free) you can then choose from a range of 5 sizes. You just have to upload to the site though it helps if you can reduce the pics before you upload there (takes less time and uses less ofyour monthly quota).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karlin...I can't "upload" or do anything like that with webtv. I can basically just forward an e-mail with a picture in it or create a webpage, but my pagebuilder is telling me it's full due to the size of those pics I will look into getting a "real" computer next year when I'm not paying daycare expenses.

Post Thanks / Like

double pigmented eyes?? Wow...I didn't know that! They are kind of "buggy", but they melt your heart. I like the bigger eyes. I thought she meant red in like the outer white part looking kind of red. They are teary.
    Thanks for all the compliments..I am quite satisfied with my low budget, probably Irish Puppy Mill, too much brown on the face Cavalier!
    Of course I will worry about health problems and am braced while I wait for his first vet appt. with my vet.