• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Willow

Lindee

Hi everyone! I finally got some cute pics today-a friend took them with her digital. I'm sorry they are so huge...I could only fit a couple on my webtv pagebuilder..here they are:

It can be found at: http://community.webtv.net/lindee37/WillowAugust2005
If anyone could put a couple more on this thread for me let me know and I will e-mail them to you!

Oh what a gorgeous boy he is :D If you want you can send your pics to me at [email protected] and I will put them on here for you.

Lindee, is it me or is his right eye a bit red? Really common in Cavaliers so not trying to panic you & it's probably just the flash!

Oh thanks! I'll have to take a closer look at his eye. It seems to me I was noticing something about the right one yesterday. Thanks for mentioning it.

Hope I didn't upset you, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just remember you saying that Willow was your first Cavalier is all. I remember when i first brought Maxx home I was like a neurotic first time Mum - always on the phone to the Vets or to his 1st human Mummy LOL!!!!

Am just about to put up his pics for you now :D

If you put your pics up on www.flickr.com (it is free) you can then choose from a range of 5 sizes. You just have to upload to the site though it helps if you can reduce the pics before you upload there (takes less time and uses less ofyour monthly quota).

Thanks Karlin...I can't "upload" or do anything like that with webtv. I can basically just forward an e-mail with a picture in it or create a webpage, but my pagebuilder is telling me it's full due to the size of those pics I will look into getting a "real" computer next year when I'm not paying daycare expenses.

double pigmented eyes?? Wow...I didn't know that! They are kind of "buggy", but they melt your heart. I like the bigger eyes. I thought she meant red in like the outer white part looking kind of red. They are teary.
Thanks for all the compliments..I am quite satisfied with my low budget, probably Irish Puppy Mill, too much brown on the face Cavalier!
Of course I will worry about health problems and am braced while I wait for his first vet appt. with my vet.

Ohhhhhh! That is very good to know..yes, they are definitely not white..but a brownish/pinkish. I was wondering about that. That is good to know.

I have honestly never heard of 'double pigmented eyes' before! Maxx has a blob of brown pigment in his right eye (to the left of your screen!!!!) as you can see on the pic below. This is from being attacked by a cat and almost losing his eye :cry:

070701.jpg

Btw Lindee, I adore Cavs with more tan on their faces - I think it gives them more character :D

One of Cathy's has a lot of tan on their face - I think it might be Jake?

That would be Jake:

HPIM0861.jpg

HPIM0819.jpg

And guess what??!! Jake was also attacked by a cat...the family cat! She has since passed on from lymphoma. She sure didn't like Jake invading her home. One evening we came around the corner out of the kitchen and WHACK! right in the eye. Luckily it just scratched the cornea and healed with ointment.

The sclera doesn't look red, it looks brown -- double pigmenting like Allyson said. The brown on his iris bleeds out into the white of the eye. Very nice. Prevents the "scared" expression that can occur when you see the whites of their eyes too much.

you can see that on rory here:
doublepigment.jpg

Oh yes..I see that Jake does have the same distinct "extra brown". hehe...I suppose if I paraded Willow around a dog show it wouldn't be as admired as much-LOL

Rory is just GORGEOUS! sweet face:)

Back