Thread: cute collars and harnesses

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default cute collars and harnesses

Well I probably overflexed my flexible friend this morning at www.petlondon.com (thanks to GrÃ*ma for the link). I bought two of the little Puppia soft harnesses, which look just the thing for my boys. This past week I realised their current harnesses, made of that webbing material, had actually work smooth the hair on their bellies where the strap runs from the top to the bottom of the harness!! icon_yikes That said I was leaving them in their harnesses most of the day as I have to walk them 4-5 times daily to do their business -- I have no garden for this useful purpose. But I would not expect them to lose hair in a harness. Plus I thought the one GrÃ*ma had for her cavalier Andrea was very sweet. Unfortunately ( ) my eye was also caught by the star collars -- so two of those in brown were added to the order.

Petlondon couldn't be nicer and will go into detail with you on the phone about correct sizes etc. Shipping was very reasonable -- a flat charge of £10 to Ireland for whatever amount I bought. I resisted the temptation to add any more to the amount already on my card... though that little mini sofa with bone pillow sure called out to me...

Anyway the site comes highly recommended and all items can also be sent to the US via their US warehouse (prices are offered in dollars too). Lots of fun stuff for small (and some for big) dogs...[/i]
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I like that harness, too!! and since I've decided Rory has SM, i suppose Ii should start walkin him w/ a harness, eh?

I found them in the US at this site :

http://www.bowsawowsa.com/product_in...roducts_id=112
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Harnesses are better for them no two ways about it. However, Maxx will not walk on a harness He wears a posh RAC one in the car, attached to a seat belt but until that lead is clipped onto his collar he goes nowhere

It's the same as when it's raining - he'll stand in the garden in it but as soon as the lead goes on he gives you the 'are you completely stupid?' look! We then perform an action taht can only be described as reminiscent of a Thelwell cartoon!

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't they the most stubborn little gus. Always looking at youwith the "are you crazy?"
    Max hates to go outside in the middle of the day in summer. He hates the heat (as many of us do too). I have to bribe him with a trrat to go out the door and then off of the porch.

Karlin
    What color harness did you guys get? and can you leave this one on all day too? I also have no yard and walk Max several times a day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I got a royal blue and an aqua. I think they could be left on as they are very soft. I am waiting to get the medium size; the large was to big! So can;t look at it right now and give an opinion. The more traditional harness definitely rubbed the hair off the deep part of their chest because I left it on all day.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered a medium pink for Shelby and a medium royal blue for Jake!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah