Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ruby boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default ruby boy

Look at this guy, isn't he cute? He has spent his mandatory 5 days in the pound and hasn't been reclaimed. He has a home booked but they didn't collect him today. If he can be released I will go get him out tomorrow morning and then post some notices in the area where he was found -- can't believe people aren't looking for him. Otherwise I am already being pestered by people who have possible homes in Ireland.

Of course I could always keep him myself!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ruby boy

Quote Originally Posted by karlin
    Of course I could always keep him myself!!
    Funny how that's the first thought that entered my mind......

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, if he was your dog and was missing, wouldn't you be totally frantic and beside yourself????

Maxx once escaped from the garden and was gone for more than ten minutes (we just couldn't find him anywhere). I was convinced someone had stolen him or he'd been killed or something. He'd really just gone out of our gate, down the road and around the corner and was sharing the builder's sausage sandwiches They all knew where he lived of course and one of them was just about to bring him back when I found him. By this time I was totally insane and tear streaked :cry: He wagged his tail madly as if to say 'Look Mum, look what I'm having'

How could I tell him off?????? No! Hubby got the telling off for not closing the gate properly

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin

Just offering but if you need any assistance in the Wicklow area with rescues etc I am more than willing - would hate to think of any Cavs out there on there own.

Sam is just on his way home from being neutered so on my way to him now as he is very down in the dumps but I know its for the best.

Regards,

Hilary

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Hilary -- they don't come up too often but when they do they usually need a short to medium foster time, or maybe to be collected from someplace in the country and taken somewhere else. There's a network of people who can do partial drives and so on but people are always needed! Even small bits of help are really valuable.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin

Count me in on the driving and fostering etc - my email is hilary@techstaff.ie perhaps you can email me and I can send you on my contact details etc.

Hilary & Sam in Wicklow

Post Thanks / Like

Oh hes a beaut !

I just don't think some people know where to start looking, where there local pounds are etc..
    www.pet-bliss.com for pet products
    www.poshpaws.ie Designer Pet Products
    www.gift-ireland.com voluntary group raising money for rescues

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's great, Hilary; I'll drop you a note.

FB, that's definitely true -- can you imagine not wanting that fellow back? he got rehomed from the pound -- I should have just booked him the first day he was in.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

SEND HIM TO ME!!
    He was just gorgeous!! I can´t believ nobody is missing him!

Proud and loving owner to Zeraphina's Fancy Face ("Pyret")
    Zeraphina's Jacinta ("Lillan") and Bedecan Happy Red Lucky Luke ("Elton") as well as the papillon-Dame Sagina's Karamell ("Godis")

Post Thanks / Like

He'd look wonderful with all your other Ruby babies, Camilla Anyone would think you loved Cavaliers with the armful you've got in your picture