• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I miss Nicky

Maxxs_Mummy

Anyone heard from her???? I will try and ring her tomorrow and see that she's OK and hasn't got lost under the building work!

Any messages?

She might be away at the moment -- I don't think she has been posting over on the Chiari list lately either. Yes it is quiet when Nicki isn;t around!! :)

I think she is having major renovations done on her cottage and expects to be back in before xmas.

OOOh then we can all go visit!! :lol: That's what she gets for posting beautiful pics of scenery in her area... Leo and Jaspar are quite ready to go rendezvous on some nice hikes with her cavaliers... icon_drivingcar

OH bless you all - I miss you all too ((((hugs))))

Hoping to fit elastic sides to the caravan and the cottage, so you can ALL come and stay for Christmas LOL :D

Hi Nicki!! Glad you are back; love that cute face in your avatar! icon_heartthrob

Trying to pop in Karlin - wonderful to see how busy the forum has become - a big icon_welcome to all the new people - and their darling furries of course - and hello to all my existing friends here.

It's hard to catch up, so sorry if I've missed anything important - please feel free to PM me if that is the case.

Hugs for all the doglets

Back