• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun at the park!!

rory

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Shiloh loves her kong-on-a-rope toy!

IMG_0235.jpg

"Throw it! Throw it! Throw it!!"

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

"Eating grass?!? Me?! Noooo.... never.... :oops: "

IMG_0211.jpg

"Oh!! I thought 'give' meant 'hold on tighter'!!!"

IMG_0194.jpg

LOL Looks like they had a great time. I see Rory has the 'it wasn't me, I'm innocent' look to perfection as well - a typical Cavalier if ever I saw one :lol:

Don't know what it is about Labs and Cavs but they do seem to get on exceptionally well. When Maxx was quite young he had a friend 'Jasper'. Jasper has since gone on to Rainbow Bridge through old age :cry: but the only dogs that Jasper would let anywhere near him were Cavaliers. He adored Maxx and vice versa. They also had another friend, Charlotte a Blenheim Cavalier and they all used to play really well together - those two could do anything to Jasper LOL

Oh great pics!! Nice to see some of Shiloh too -- I like the concentration wrinkles on her face where she is waiting for the toy to be thrown! :lol: Rory is looking so beautiful. That impish face in the grass-- isn't that just a cavalier through and through!

Back