• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Evan and Louie here

Evan

Hey everyone, i'm Evan and i'm from Ireland. I have a dog named Louie, he isn't a Cavalier but cute anyway! :lol:

Cathy T said:
Mary said:
To the left Cathy. The avatar. :)

Well that's interesting! I don't see an avatar and mine does show up on this post either. Others do. Oh well.

Okay...I changed something in my norton anti virus and now I can see him. He's cute!

whenever he turns on his back his ears stick up like a chihuahua!!

He is a terrier/westie crossbreed. He is 9 weeks old today exactly but when he is standing properly he is the cutest!!

We'll have to watch and see how his coat turns out now -- more terrier or Westie. Evan were you also over on the petsireland board? You might enjoy that too: http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/

I can never remember who from Ireland on this board has been on that board too.

Louie is gorgeous, bet he's great fun. If you're in Kildare, you're not far from me. We got Bonnie in Kildare. icon_banana

Back