• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest Rusbridge/Knowler SM newsletter out

Really well done Karlin. That's excellent :D

You work so hard both with this site, Rescue and SM I think you deserve a medal :D

:oops: Oops that guest was me :oops: I didn't realise that my dear hubby had been clearing cookies again and I was logged out :oops:

*Backs out of thread looking around her very innocently icon_whistling *

Oh I like secret guests! :lol: Actually you tipped me of to something to fix on the admin side, as people are not supposed to be able to post in guest mode (not because I don't like guests but because it is easier to moderate if everyone is accountable for what they say... icon_whistling ).

Glad to be of service Ms Lillington. The bill is in the post :lol:

Newsletter

Thanks for posting Karlin. The stats are pretty depressing, but the way the research is paying off--clear lists, breeding protocol, etc. is very encouraging. Finally people are realizing SM isn't something to ignore.

Back