• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

sarahg

hi

my name is sarah i have 1 cavalier called lady who is nine, and i have a jack rusell daisy who is about 2yrs i live with my partner and my 2 children chelsie 9 and liam 4.

sarah xx :D

icon_welcome Thanks for joining us and sounds like a busy house! I love jrts, they are such comics. Did you get Lady just as your daughter was arriving? I see they are the same age! :)

Jaspar nearly got a little brown jrt as a companion before I got Leo; he was a rescue from the pound and at that time I used to take pics of the pound dogs for rescue groups; he's the only poundie I really fell for. He went off to foster and got quite ill for a while and it was touch and go, then he went to recover with a woman who runs a cat rescue. However it turned out he wasn't the best with cats and as I had several, that was a key element of taking him! :lol: However he was adopted by a couple in Cork who adore him and apparently he is quite the little man about town, always carrying his ball on visits and everyone knows him. So my loss was someone else's gain. :)

hi karlin

yes it is a busy house! We got lady just after chelsie was born so they are very close. daisy the jrt is a handful my oh brought her home one day from a farm where she was a right state! she lived in a barn 24/7 covered in fleas and worms. soon got her sorted though lady is a blenheim cav we got her in wales thinking about it now it may have been a puppy farm :cry: i was not clued up on them as i am now. thanks for the welcome

sarah xxx

forgot to say say lady was born on christmas day in very bad gales her pedigree is newyear hopeful xx

Lots of cavalier owners find their first in this way, not knowing there are people out there who do business in such a horrible way. It sure doesn't make any difference to how wonderful the individual dog is, but it is good to know what to to watch out for the next time around. :)

Hi Sarah, icon_welcome to the board. looking forward to hearing more about your furry family and to see any pics.

Hope you are surviving the school hols. My two age 10 and 12 on wed are getting bored as we are getting into the 5th week now. I think 4 weeks is quite long enough don't you?

hi julie

yes i agree with you 4 weeks is long enough it is hard keeping them amused all the time! My 9yr old goes back next friday and my little boy the monday after that. I think they will be glad to go back.

sarah xxxx

ps not sure how to post piccys :?

hi julie

yes i agree with you 4 weeks is long enough it is hard keeping them amused all the time! My 9yr old goes back next friday and my little boy the monday after that. I think they will be glad to go back.

sarah xxxx

Am I completely mad? I used to love having my kids home for the summer - all six weeks of it LOL Now I only have one at school so I'm making the most of it :lol:

Yesterday was spent trawling the shops for a new blazer, with 2 weeks of the holidays left there are none to be had :cry: Thankfully, M&S do an ordering service now and you can order more than one size for fit :D

Back