Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darby's Litter!

Post Thanks / Like

There you are Ruth!! Someone had posted, either on this board or the other, about dirty dog pictures and I kept thinking....who is it that has such a funny picture of their dirty faced dog? And it was you! I just get a kick out of that picture every time I see it!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

The smile on my face now is huge !!

Aww the cuteness... and so looking innocent but being guilty.

They look so fluffy too !!
    www.pet-bliss.com for pet products
    www.poshpaws.ie Designer Pet Products
    www.gift-ireland.com voluntary group raising money for rescues

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my Gosh !! How cute!!
    Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA

Post Thanks / Like

They are unbelievably cute . I still want one still havent found the right one yet . they are either too far away or are already gone when i enquire about them. I will get one when the time is right. Yours are real heart warmers .

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much everybody for your wonderful remarks!

Stacey, where do you live? My mother (whom I got Darby from), has a litter maybe once a year, and happens to have a litter coming up pretty soon (around Christmas time), if you're interested. She has a huge list of people who are interested, but she's still looking because there is only one or two potentials whom she really likes (she's very picky, which is fabulous - these little guys deserve the best!). She is located in Southern California, and will not ship, so I hope you're somewhat local!

My mother is absolutely phenomenal with the pups (starts taking them on "walks" in her arms at 2-3 weeks to get them used to the sounds of birds, cars, etc.), and spends all day every day working with them. The pictures above were all taken in her backyard. She is also VERY careful about her breedings and has had absolutely NO genetic health problems thus-far in 20+ years [knocking on wood right now!]. PM me if you would like more information.

Post Thanks / Like

If only there were more breeders like your Mum How is Darling Darby now????

Post Thanks / Like

She's absolutely fantastic!! I adore her so much! There are more current pictures of her in the general photo gallery under "More Puppia Couture."

It's funny... my husband and I are trying to start a family, and I joke that Darby is fulfilling ALL of my maternal instincts right now! He's thrilled!

My mother, on the other hand (whom I got Darby from), keeps telling me that wasn't part of the deal! She want's grandkids I think!! (I keep telling her she has Darby! )

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww have another dog - they are sooooooooooooooo much easier than kids

I wouldn't be without mine but they do wear me out sometimes

Post Thanks / Like

I just love your avatar picture of Darby. That little head cock is too cute!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah