• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby's Litter!

Darby's Mom

Some more cute pictures of "the pack." Enjoy!

At 4 weeks, looking sooooo serious!
4weeks5.jpg

Learning to use the doggie door at 7 weeks: "Hey, with two of us at the same time, we get STUCK!"
6weeks8.jpg

Empty water bottles make the best toys! Note the flying kamikaze in the back!
7weeks11.jpg

Looking calm and serene - yeah... right!

7weeks4.jpg

"Who.... me? I *swear* I wasn't going to pull leaves off the plant! Really!!! I *swear*!!"
6.jpg

"OOooooo!!! I got a leaf!!!!!! It's a special leaf!!!! Loooooookieeee!!!
6weekspenny.jpg

"Oh oh... you caught me.... Maybe if I hold really, really still, you won't notice what I did!"
6weekschelsea2.jpg

"Dog pile" All tuckered out!

5.jpg

Oh how delicious - I'll have them all!!!!

I could drool over baby pics all day (baby Cavalier pics that is :lol: )

Wonderful pictures!

Oh how I long for the next litter to arrive here.... Kajsa... not in season yet?? :lol:

Both Elton and I long for it... but he is just looking forward to one thing, and me for another ;)

Your puppies are wonderful! Really heartstealing!

I'm thinking you and Rory's mom went to the same photography school :D You both take such nice pictures. Are you laying on the ground to get those shots down low?!

Oh that's a real puppy fix!! :lol:

They are so darn cute when that age too. I'd happily come steal that whole litter (but then, Sweden is closer... :p ).

icon_drivingcar

Thanks so much! Yes, Cathy, many of them were taken either stooped down really low, or siting/lying on the ground. The tough part is that when you are on the ground, they want to run over and assault you and the camera! They make for such great subjects!! Thank goodness I have a digital camera, or the costs of film processing would eat me out of house and home! I love taking puppy pictures. One can't help but laugh at some of the results!

Goofing off:
P1010016.jpg

Well those photos have just given me a lovely pick-me-up, and that is just what I would like to do with all of them ............. and run away!

Terrific photos, thankyou.

There you are Ruth!! Someone had posted, either on this board or the other, about dirty dog pictures and I kept thinking....who is it that has such a funny picture of their dirty faced dog? And it was you! I just get a kick out of that picture every time I see it!

The smile on my face now is huge !!

Aww the cuteness... and so looking innocent but being guilty.

They look so fluffy too !!

They are unbelievably cute . I still want one still havent found the right one yet . they are either too far away or are already gone when i enquire about them. I will get one when the time is right. Yours are real heart warmers .

Thank you so much everybody for your wonderful remarks! :)

Stacey, where do you live? My mother (whom I got Darby from), has a litter maybe once a year, and happens to have a litter coming up pretty soon (around Christmas time), if you're interested. She has a huge list of people who are interested, but she's still looking because there is only one or two potentials whom she really likes (she's very picky, which is fabulous - these little guys deserve the best!). She is located in Southern California, and will not ship, so I hope you're somewhat local!

My mother is absolutely phenomenal with the pups (starts taking them on "walks" in her arms at 2-3 weeks to get them used to the sounds of birds, cars, etc.), and spends all day every day working with them. The pictures above were all taken in her backyard. She is also VERY careful about her breedings and has had absolutely NO genetic health problems thus-far in 20+ years [knocking on wood right now!]. PM me if you would like more information. :D

She's absolutely fantastic!! I adore her so much! There are more current pictures of her in the general photo gallery under "More Puppia Couture."

It's funny... my husband and I are trying to start a family, and I joke that Darby is fulfilling ALL of my maternal instincts right now! He's thrilled! :lol:

My mother, on the other hand (whom I got Darby from), keeps telling me that wasn't part of the deal! :lol: She want's grandkids I think!! (I keep telling her she has Darby! icon_whistling )

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww have another dog - they are sooooooooooooooo much easier than kids :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be without mine but they do wear me out sometimes :lol:

Back