Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please, harnesses not collars for walks/training!

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered one for Sadie. It should be here today. I cant wait!
    Melanie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Mine in the replacement sizes should finally be here on Monday. I was really hoping they'd come today!! Now it will be Monday before package deliveries again and that should be long enough from the UK. I can;t wait either, I swear I get more excited about some new dog stuff than I do about ordering things for me...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered one for Abbey this week as well. I got a red in a size medium...she's got 4 pounds left to loose so it should fit perfect after she's made her goal. In the meantime, we're using her regular harness that we use with her carseat, and I can tell she doesnt' scratch as much when we're walking her. The bad thing though, she associates the harness with the car, so she gets super excited when you put it on her and then races out the door to the garage...
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Jen - you may be able to fit the medium on her as is if you expand it all the way. It's very adjustable. Try and see!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordered a Puppia harness + lead

Hi Karlin / Rory and everyone else,

Just joined this a couple of days ago as I'm a new owner (5 months ago) of a male cav. Having read alot of other sites on this and seeing the recommendations of this one, I just ordered a puppia harness and lead ... can't wait to get it as my little one loves walking and the current lead we have (extendable for small dogs) keeps wrapping around one of his front legs! Think this will be much better.

Thanks and keep up the good reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! I think we will have to create a little Puppia gallery in the pics section with all these cavaliers now wearing them!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know what you mean ....wanted to put the avatar as my puppy but have no internet access at home at the mo and can't access the photobucket etc sites in work! Will change it as soon as I can and of course will post pics of the harness at work!

Just heard there's a delay in receiving it but not to worry, at least I know it's on it's way ......

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I knew all this popularity would wipe out their supply!

Rory got a hold of his harness while I was out and chewed on the plastic clip - breaking it. So I had to order a new one and they had JUST sold the last medium red! Should have his new one tomorrow.

How's everyone like their Puppia harness? Anyone have pictures yet?

The sweet lady who runs www.bowsawowsa.com said she will be starting her own line of harnesses because Puppia can't keep up with the demand! Her new line should launch in October. She said that if Rory keeps chewing his clip, she'd make me a special one w/ a metal clip so he couldn't break it.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras