• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A NEW SISTER FOR MOLLY

If all goes well, and I am praying my heart out that it will, we will have a new sister for Molly soon. Penny's breeder, who has been in nearly daily contact with me since we had to send Penny to the Rainbow Bridge, has bred her tri-colour female and has promised me my choice of a puppy from the litter, which should be born in early October.
This will make a wonderful Christmas present, as the baby should be ready to come home about December 15th. Keep your fingers crossed and keep beautiful Sara, the prospective mommy, in your prayers as well. This will be Sara's fifth and final litter, and according to my breeder, she has, thus far, produced beautiful, healthy babies, three or four per litter. I miss my Penny. A new puppy to love will help heal our hearts. I titled my post "A New Sister for Molly" but I will be just as happy with a new brother. I can't wait to smell that sweet puppy breath, and feel those precious puppy kisses.

icon_banana icon_banana

I'm sure all here will be sending the best of luck your way and thinking of Sara. This is exciting news! I will sure be waiting for some puppy pictures! What colours might come from this breeding? Are you hoping for any particular colour? :)

Sara is a tri-colour and the male is a blenheim, so I guess the puppies will be parti-colours. (I think) I am not too good at figuring out what colours the puppies will be. As far as hoping for a particular colour, I really do not care. I just want a healthy baby, preferably a girl, but a baby brother would be fine, too. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I plan a trip up to Minnesota a few weeks after the babies are born and will take many pictures then. My breeder will send photos as soon as the babies are born, and I will pass those on as well. Is everyone as doty as I am about Cavalier babies :D I am already counting the days.

You can find a link to some charts that show what various combinatins will produce, here -- very easy to understand as it is in pictures, though the site is in French:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65

Looks like they could be mixed blenheims and tris, or just tris if the tri has a dominant rather than recessive colouring gene. Of course even when there's the possibility of both tris and blenheims, you could get only tris or only blenheims depending on what Mom Nature decides to do. :)

Donna - this is so exciting! Yes, we are all nuts about cavalier puppies, they are just the cutest. Can't wait to see pictures.

Sister for Molly

How fun!! I'm so happy for you and your family, especially Molly! :D :D

Oh I bet you can't wait. Not trying to be 'off' here but isn't five litters rather excessive?

I've always thought (and been told by Vets and breeders) that 2 or 3 is the max that they would let a bitch have.

I do hope everything goes OK for the little Mummy and all the pups and she are healthy :D

Back