• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yippee! My wonderful vets...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just got off the phone to one of my vets, Fintan. He is going to put the SM Infosite url out to the whole Irish vet mailing list, which is just wonderful as there's such low awareness over here of SM. As well, he said he'd post it to the international E-vet discussion group so I'm really happy this key SM info will get out to a much wider vet audience! icon_banana icon_banana

Wow, well done Karlin and well done Fintan - the more that people know about this then hopefully the less Cavaliers will be bred at 'puppy farms'. Hopefully, breeders will also start scanning their dogs for SM as well as getting them heart and eye checked as well icon_flowers

They are really great vets.

Also Leo came back normal for his potassium levels (that's why I was calling Fintan) so he is doing fine on the frusemide. :)

That's really brilliant news :D How often do they have to have their potassium levels checked? James hasn't mentioned having Maxx's checked yet but I know that human's on Frusemide have to have regular checks.

Skerrit told me to check after 6 months. I don't know if it has to be every 6 months or can go to a year now.

Back