• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my princess and my wizard

Cathy T

Oh my gosh...I was laughing my a** off as I took these.

Here is my magical wizard

Hmmm...I wonder what he's thinking :shock:

HPIM1069.jpg

HPIM1072.jpg

My sweet little princess

HPIM1071.jpg

HPIM1073.jpg

and the two of them together

HPIM1076.jpg

HPIM1075.jpg

I think Jake's face pretty much says what he was thinking. Shelby thought she looked pretty.

After I put Jake's costume on him he wouldn't move!! His tail was tucked so far under his body!! He wouldn't sit, stand or even move.

But, I know they still love me, right?! :?

Those pictures are hillarious! You're right! The expression on their faces tells it all!! Jake looks unbelievably humiliated and... shall we say... discontent? :lol: As bitter as a cavy can... hee! hee! You can tell he is just "tolerating" it because he loves you! He's so adorable!

And Shelby looks like she is rather enjoying the dress up.. "Don't I look so pretty??"

And, the wonderful think about cavaliers... they still love you no matter how we humiliate them with dress-up. That's why they're the perfect dogs!
Too cute! Thanks for sharing! :D

Oh Cathy, they look so cute :D You can tell Shelby is a little girl - she is obviously loving every minute of the dress up but Jake....

Poor Jake :? Best send him to live with me, he looks so fed up of his cruel Mummy putting outifts on him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to show my son later today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back