• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello - Glad to join

yaelelish

Hi,
I am a new cavalier owner. I have a 6 months old puppy called Zita. We live in Israel. I am now a fan of the breed.
Not too many cavaliers here so I am very glad I found this group.
Cheers,
Yael

Hi Yaelelish,

What a beautiful name :D icon_welcome to the site :D

Have you got any pics of Zita? What colour is she?

Cavaliers are such wonderful dogs & we're all mad about them here, so glad you found us too :D

icon_welcome This is a great site and so fun to have someone from another country. I believe you are our first member from Israel. What color is Zita and how did you come up with the name?

icon_welcome Yael. I used to babysit for an Israeli student named Yael, many many years ago (at UC Davis, Rory!)! I always thought it was a really nice name. You and Zita will be ambassadors for the breed then in Israael! :)

Welcome!

I Love your choice of name for your cavalier, my very first cavalier was an ruby bitch that I called Zitha (with an "H").

Would love to learn more about you and your dog!

Back