• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey at the Park

Jen

IMG_0526.jpg

Here she looks like Dumbo! :lol:
IMG_0532.jpg

:lol: She DOES look like Dumbo!! That's so funny -- her ear hair must be very full! She also has the most beautiful face and expression.

Thanks, we think she's pretty cute too!! Yes, her ears are very full. The ends get very curly when they're wet. She loves her park, it's about 10 blocks or so from our house so we drive--the way she pokes and smells every inch, it would take us forever to walk there. The park has a small lake/pond, it's about a 1/2 mile walk around it and she loves it. She ignores the ducks, but the butterflies and bunnies get her going! :lol:

Leo's are really kinky too at the ends; must be more typical for tris or b&ts than rubies or blehheims, I'd guess. Jaspar has quite short ears still compared to say Rory who is a bit younger than him I believe.

How old are Jasper and Leo now? Rory just turned 18 months of Wednesday. Happy half birthday!!
His ears grew first, but still has a rather short coat on the rest of his body. Someone said Rory would likely have very very long ears - even longer than they are now! They mentioned a dog they had whose ears had been about rory's length at his age and now graze the ground when he walks. :shock: I might have to triim them, if they get that long. ;) He brings in enough sticks and leaves as it is! :lol:

LOL I trim Maxx's ears - he comes in from every trip out to the garden with half a tree in them otherwise!

Jen, Abby is so yummy and do you know she looks just like Maxx when she runs - his ears go all mad like that too LOL

Back