• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I need to get a life...

Camilla Berntsson

... outside the dogs, says all my friends and relatives, when I tell them that i now have over 67,000 cavalier-entries in my Breedmate Database....

What they don´t understand is that my dogs and all around that is my life. :roll:

WOW that is some database!! icon_thumbsup And your wholecolours are such lovely dogs, who wouldn't model their life around them? :lol:

I just checked out your site and all your animals are gorgeous! Your rabbits are amazing little cuties too. You must have a great life surrounded by so many lovely and cuddly creatures!

What is the link to your site? I am also a rabbit nut as well as dogs, primarily Cavaliers. I had the best dwarf Newfoundland for 8 wonderful years. He was the best, lovable bunny- just like a dog!!!!!

Back