• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just had to share!!

Kimmisue

Reggies new trick ... He sneezes on command.

It is too cute...
Although we get a lot of sneezing when we are trying to eat :D

I can't beleive how quick these guys learn. He is 7 months old..and already knows, fetch, sit , stay, down, NO, sneeze, speak and when walking if I stop he sits .
Oh and time to go up. If we leave he has to go into his cage.

I want to work on praying and whispering next.
Now that I don't have my horse ...I will use the time to train Reggie icon_banana

LOL Cathy! Maxx just uses my leg to wipe his nose in - he's not bothered :roll:. - Thank goodness he's never had a cold :lol:

You guys are too funny :D

If Reggie found the need for the kleenex other then shredding it ...I bet he would icon_banana

Oh shredding Kleenex! A favourite activity. Jaspar will snatch them used or unused if he can find them and then destroy (just in case they were dangerous...). Toilet roll cores are also a big favourite around here, or bits of cardboard.

*Nods head* Yup, that's Maxx. He loves to go into the kids' bedrooms and take the dirty tissues from their bins then shreds them all over the upstairs :lol:

The cats I used to have (now both at the Bridge :( ) would shred a whole box of tissues if they could get to them. I once came home from work to find tissues everywhere. It looked like confetti :lol:

We have to keep our bathroom doors closed or we would have toilet paper all over the house. You should see how fast she can run with a roll of TP in her mouth as it is unrolling all over the place. :shock:

Audrey is a TP and kleenex maniac!! She also sneezes when I ask her to speak and she isn't in the mood to bark. It is really cute and funny!!!

So ..they all like to do it :lol:

They are a joy..at the time of clean up ..you don't laugh ..but afterwards you can't help it.

I love how he cleans my yard..any stick looking object is brought to the house to come in with him for his toybox...Yes he has a toy box that is big enough for him to lay in and choose his toy of the moment :lol:

hi all i love reading your stories they really make me laugh, its amazing how animals pick things up,
i will be getting my little girl home in 4 weeks time and i justcant wait, i have never had a puppy before so i am a bit nervous, we have 4 cats though and 2 budgies at the minute, animals are such a joy i dont know how anyone can be without them. but what i want to know is how on eath you can teach a dog to sneeze on command?... i would love to know , and any tips any 1 could help me with when i get my new baby would be much appreciated and very helpful...i kust cant wait to be able to post my own stories and pics :)

Back