• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog feet and Fritos corn chips...is there a connection?

GudrunTheRed

Some years ago a friend of mine asked me to smell her dog's feet in order to prove a theory of hers. I gave her an odd look, but what the heck...I sniffed away and by-golly she was right...they did infact smell just like Fritos. Ever since then I have noticed that all the dog feet that I've smelled smell just like Fritos. Am I weird? Yes. But I think you will find my conclusion is founded on thorough scientific research, a silly sense of adventure and an excellent sense of smell...
FritoFeet.jpg

Go ahead...smell your doggy feet and I think you will be quite surprised that they do smell like that famous snack chip. Personally, Fritos bring back very happy childhood memories of PB&J sandwiches with Fritos and an ice-cold Coke in the summer time...

There's that poor dog in his bed again, poor thing, looks like he fell out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jen said:
There's that poor dog in his bed again, poor thing, looks like he fell out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, he's having a rough time of it today...can't quite seem to get all of his body in the bed.

But seriously...do your dog's feet smell like Fritos?

I have no idea why I'm fixated on this today...silly me :oops:

Darby's Mom said:
By golly you're right! That is hillarious! And, I love your graphic illustration of the theory! :lol:
Thanks for your scientific feedback. Glad to know that I'm not going crazy. :shock:

Glad I made you giggle. Everyone's replies are making me giggle alot today...it feels good to be silly. ;)

LMAO That's hilarious. I don't know what Frito's smell like, but Maxx's feet smell like cheesy wotsits LOL
images%5Clarge%5CCT0093.jpg

Back