• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some photos of the gang

Lorraine

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

What little dolls...two legged and four! I just get such a kick out of kids and dogs. Usually the kids are grinning ear to ear...and the dogs look confused! :D

It was so funny to scroll down and suddenly there was a rabbit as well!! :lol: :lol: They are all getting along really well I can see from dogs to kid! Very happy looking cavvies.

The shock value of the bunny is always good......... people never expect to see her. when they come into the house, first thing they see is the dogs, then the cats will appear (if they feel like it), it nearly always gets a gasp when the bunny pops her head in the door!

Awwww Lorraine,

We used to have a gorgeous brown bunny - he was ancient when we got Maxx and had outlived 3 cats and a dog! Maxx adored Freddie and when he had to have him PTS we were all devastated, especially Maxx. He used to go and sit in Freddie's hutch and cry :cry:

They are gorgeous and your little girl reminds me of my little girls she is adorable. The rabbit is cute too. Seeing them would make any dog lover broody for one . I was working long hours as a vets assistant but gave up to stay with my kids . So now i am craving for the company of a dog . Yours are beautiful come to think of it i never saw one any other way than beautiful.

Back