• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers and frisbee?

yaelelish

Couldn't find anything about it on the web. I have a very athletic and energetic 6 months old cavalier who loves to fetch balls, sticks and frisbee. She just can't get enough of it :). Not really a lapdog type....

I am trying to teach her to catch the frisbee. Has anyone done that?

Also related to sports: does anyone take their cavalier to jog? clearly it is not a breed for long distance but what about 1 or 2 miles?

Thanks.

Thanks Cathy,
Will buy it next week when I am in the US. Did you try to teach Jake to catch it before it reaches the ground? or is that nor so much for cavaliers?

Well, I guess I'll try it and let's see if we can get a cavalier to catch it in the air...:) I'll let you know if we get somewhere with it. For now I have been doing the reading on how to teach them to 'catch' the frizbee in the air, I'll see if it works.

Jake is great at catching a ball in the air and on occassion he lucks out and catches the frisbee in the air. He does try.

Back