• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester admires Rory's fashion sense (aka Puppia couture)

GudrunTheRed

Okay, so Chester is a copy cat, but Rory looks so awesome in his green Puppia that I had to get one just like it for Chester! Sorry for so many pics, but I just love my little man soooo much and I want to show him off!

20050909-01.jpg

20050909-02.jpg

20050909-03.jpg

20050909-04.jpg

20050909-05.jpg

20050909-06.jpg

Tough Guy barking at the neighbor's cat through the fence:
20050909-07.jpg

That colour really does suit him. I'm definitely going to look into getting them for my two. looks soooo cute and comfy.

Jen said:
He looks great! Is he going peeing in the last pic??! :lol: :lol:
LOL! Nope...he's barking at the cat behind the fence...but he certainly does look like he's peeing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Rory loved his green harness so much that he ate the clip and we had to order a new one! But apparently they became so popular that they had just sold their last medium red harness when I put in my order!! Everyone looks great in their Puppia harnesses! They seem so comfy for the dogs and they're so much easier to put on than any other harness I've tried.

The new one finally came and I got some new shots of the handsome dude in his new duds.
IMG_3297.jpg

obviously not slowed down 1 bit!
IMG_3273.jpg
IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg
IMG_3263.jpg

Oh yum yum yum two gorgeous boys :lol: Chester has really lovely facial markings Gudrun :D I don't think I've seen a Blenheim with such a wide white stripe on his face - really distinctive and handsome :D

That's it, I really need a Blenheim... :lol:

Bad Rory for chewing his harness clip! But he looks lovely in his red one.

Hey...I have some extra black clips that will replace the Puppia one. They obviously don't say Puppia on them, but if you want a set I will be happy to send you one. I bought a bunch in ao couple of different sizes for making collars and I ought more than I will ever need!

Here's a pic of the clip set compared to the Puppia one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dilettantedotinfo/42722316/

Let me know if you want the clip and we can work out the details!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh yum yum yum two gorgeous boys :lol: Chester has really lovely facial markings Gudrun :D I don't think I've seen a Blenheim with such a wide white stripe on his face - really distinctive and handsome :D

That's it, I really need a Blenheim... :lol:

Thanks for the sweet complement. Chester does have an unusually wide white stripe, but he also has an unusually perfet Blenheim spot! I look at his little face and I sometimes think he looks like a little old bald man...but I guess that's just me ;-) I also call it his Panda mask.

You should get a Bleheim...it would complement your gorgous tri baby!

Oh yes I see his lozenge spot now. He really is one of the most gorgeous Blenheims I've seen yet though :D

I do adore Cavs mind you and would, if my dear hubby would let me, have about a dozen of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the ever-handsome Mr. Chester in his new light blue Puppia:

20050923-01.jpg

20050923-02.jpg

20050923-05.jpg

He looks rather annoyed with me in that first pic...I guess he's feeling camera-shy today.

I love those pics... especially the one with him licking his nose !!

I'm starting the puppia range up on my website next month and I have a whole list of things that I'm keeping for my 4 cavaliers... Its bad enough that they are spoilt already... lol

Back