Thread: food

Post Thanks / Like

Default food

this question is for people living in Ireland. What food do you feed your dogs? I am currently feeding Royal Canin but she doesnt like it very much. Last week i gave in and just fed her chicken and Rice, Tuna and veg and Butchers Tripe (which she really liked). I asked my vet and he said she should get the Royal Canin and nothing else and that if she is hungrey enough she will eat it but i feel bad making her eat it.

Should i just leave the Royal Canin there for her, after all it is very good for her or should i try to find an alternative?

Whats everyone else feeding?
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

You should be able to get James Wellbeloved over there - Maxx loves it and wolfs it down. I pour boiling water on it to bring out the taste and give it to him when it's cool.

I have a few friends whos dogs like it too

Post Thanks / Like

Maxs Mommy

do you have a website or email that i could contact them at to see if they do supply to Ireland?
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

www.wellbeloved.com They ahve a contact us page too so you should be able to find out who stocks it near you I have a feeling you can also get it delivered direct from them but am not sure.

If not, then Burns deliver http://www.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk/