• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

food

edel

this question is for people living in Ireland. What food do you feed your dogs? I am currently feeding Royal Canin but she doesnt like it very much. Last week i gave in and just fed her chicken and Rice, Tuna and veg and Butchers Tripe (which she really liked). I asked my vet and he said she should get the Royal Canin and nothing else and that if she is hungrey enough she will eat it but i feel bad making her eat it.

Should i just leave the Royal Canin there for her, after all it is very good for her or should i try to find an alternative?

Whats everyone else feeding?

You should be able to get James Wellbeloved over there - Maxx loves it and wolfs it down. I pour boiling water on it to bring out the taste and give it to him when it's cool.

I have a few friends whos dogs like it too :D

Maxs Mommy

do you have a website or email that i could contact them at to see if they do supply to Ireland?

Back