• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Elton is growing up!

Camilla Berntsson

He has known since the day he came to me (8 weeks old) what it means when the girls are in heat... and as he grow older he showed it to us by stop eating when ever the girls started. :|
But now he has mated Kajsa three times since friday, she lives with us all the time, and he eats very well! :roll:

The "hang" as we call it in sweden, when the get stuck, was about 38 minutes every time except for today: they broke their rekord and sat stuck together for 49 minutes. :oops:
After the usuall 38 minutes Elton wanted to leave, and looked very astonished and a bit ashamed when he realized that he still was stuck with poor Kajsa. icon_whistling

Pyret has come into heat too, but she is NOT going to be mated this time. To Eltons big disappointment, he thinks that now when he is allowed to be with Kajsa, the bitch in season, he thinks that everyone is allowed for him...

My little precious jewel!

Lucky Elton! 8) Ohhh the best part is then we get to look forward to puppy pictures... :lol:

A little update:
Kajsa is 4 weeks along in her pregnancy, and her nippels has grown bigger and changed it´s colour, and she is very "cuddly". Ok, she is always in for some cosy and cuddly time, but now she´s extreme.
Kajsa is really my sisters cavalier, but I am going to have this litter, so she´s living in my sisters house for now, and whenever I come there, she is yapping and want's to follow me home. Next week she will.
My sister is breeding and showing rabbits, so they often goes away for the weekend, and Kajsa is mostly staying with me and my dogs then, so my home is no strange place for her, instead just like her second home.

Congatulations! It must be so exciting to be looking forward to a litter. I know there will be plenty of interest here in updates... :)

Camilla, congratulations on the upcoming litter! Hope it all goes well for Kajsa and you. It really is amazing how needy those girls can get when they are pregnant. Are you intending to x-ray her when she gets close? If so let us know how many.

Bruce
MysticKnight Cavaliers

My internet has been doown for some while so here are some news:

The litter arrived 9th November. The photos are from their second week
First came a tri girl (the one I will keep at friends place):
Katja2vb.jpg

Then came a tri girl (will be moving to Denmark):
Kassandra2v.jpg

Then came a ruby girl:
Katinka2v.jpg

Then came the only boy, a blenheim:
Kasper2vb.jpg

The ironi: Blenhiem is the colour I care about least, and the blenheim boy in this litter is the best marked, many swedish breeders has said his markings are great....

Oh they are beautiful! I think my next cavalier will be a ruby female someday. I bet you are busy with that pile of puppies in the house. How fun to get three of the four colours in one litter!

Wow Camilla they are gorgeous and you are so very lucky to have four beautiful pups in three different colours. The top Tri is a really pretty little girl.

Let us know how they are all doing won't you? i have been thinking about you and wondering how Kajsa was coming along. It's so lovely to see healthy pups - thanks :D

Back