Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More puppia Q's

Post Thanks / Like

Default More puppia Q's

Just got my puppia harness today. It pink and so cute on her, she looks adorable. Anyway what i wanted to know was can i definately leave it on her all day, is it comfortable enough or is the collar better for that. I have to have something on her because she ever escapes I want her to have her ID tag on her.

i saw from other threads this question was raised but I dont think it was answered yet.

So wats everyone doing with theirs?
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

We only leave Sadie's on when we go for a walk. In the house, she wears her regular collar with all her tags. I dont see any reason why you couldn't leave it on them all daythough.

Post Thanks / Like

Chester has his on right now but that's only because I was lazy and didn't take it off after his morning walk. He's sound asleep at the moment and as you can see it is not bothering him one bit:

Normally I put it on him just for walks and he always has his collar with tag on, but it's up to you. I love the green on him so sometimes I leave it on a few hours since it looks so spiffy.

Have fun!
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you could leave it on all day, but I imagine a collar alone just for ID would be more comfortable. Rory doesn't seem to mind his puppia at all. we leave it on sometimes (lilke right now, i didn't take it off after I just took him out) and he's fine!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Edel,

can i ask where did you get your harness from? did you buy online?

Lorraine.

Post Thanks / Like

Lorraine,

i got mine at www.millieandgeorge.com

I ordered mine before i even saw that people were buying them on this board, i just happened to stumble upon it and thought it was the best harness i had seen so far. However it is expensive from them as it is sterling. I think mine cost €45.00 for the harness and matching lead plus delivery. I would imagine that they would be cheaper on the US websites as the Euro is stronger than the dollar.

Are you thinking of buying one?
    Edel
    I love you Lady

Post Thanks / Like

Am really thinking about getting two of them. I was in the Petstore in Blanchardstown a little while ago and i noticed that they had some puppia things there like fancy beds and clothes. next time i'm there i might check if they can order stuff in.

now all i have to do is decide which colours to get...

Post Thanks / Like

I think if you go to http://www.petlondon.com/ you'll find that they will ship them to you, wherever you are

oh and btw, I WANT CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    oh and btw, I WANT CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

You can have him as long as I get to come and visit too. I've always wanted to go to the UK.

btw...your Maxx is gorgeous too! If this were a perfect world I would have a Cavalier in each of the 4 colors!
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Edel,

I'm confussed.
    However it is expensive from them as it is sterling. I think mine cost €45.00
    ?Sterling? Is that a figure of speech? Do you have the hounds tooth checked one? This is the one I would like for my Max. Not sure if it's as nice as the light weight one?