Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More puppia Q's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suec
    Edel,

I'm confussed.
    However it is expensive from them as it is sterling. I think mine cost €45.00
    ?Sterling? Is that a figure of speech? Do you have the hounds tooth checked one? This is the one I would like for my Max. Not sure if it's as nice as the light weight one?
    I think Edel means Pounds Sterling...the UK currency. Right now the exchange rate is 1.00 GBP = 1.82484 USD so it is rather expensive for a non-Brit to buy from the UK.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

think Edel means Pounds Sterling...the UK currency
    oh duh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GudrunTheRed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    oh and btw, I WANT CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

You can have him as long as I get to come and visit too. I've always wanted to go to the UK.

btw...your Maxx is gorgeous too! If this were a perfect world I would have a Cavalier in each of the 4 colors!
    You'd be very welcome to come and stay Gudrun. We have a spare room with a nice large comfortable bed

We don't live very far from Stratford On Avon either - I think all Americans love that place LOL

Not speaking out of turn there btw - it's just that there are more Americans in SOA than there are Brits and when we came to USA everyone seemed to know about SOA and William Shakespeare

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    You'd be very welcome to come and stay Gudrun. We have a spare room with a nice large comfortable bed

We don't live very far from Stratford On Avon either - I think all Americans love that place LOL

Not speaking out of turn there btw - it's just that there are more Americans in SOA than there are Brits and when we came to USA everyone seemed to know about SOA and William Shakespeare
    A big bed is good since Chester tends to be a real bed hog!

And yes, SOA is a place I would want to visit, but I would rather see the cool local stuff that the tourists often miss.

Give Maxx a big hug for me!
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GudrunTheRed

A big bed is good since Chester tends to be a real bed hog!
    He's in good company then My friend called in with her Blenheim girlie the other day. When she was going home we couldn't find the dogs.

They were curled up together both snoring loudly on my bed

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ,

This is for Edel ---- I just got a puppia harness, collar and lead (all matching yellow!!) and it was only €37 incl. delivery from a states company called bowsawowsa.com .....

Try them as I found them very experienced and friendly (unlike other sites!!)

Hope this isn't too late but I was away for a couple of weeks and hence the lack of posts!!

Post Thanks / Like

after all this Puppia talk, i've decided it's time for Harry to become a member

Just ordered the Turquoise one with the matching lead.... (sons choice of colour daughter wanted pink but Harry's too macho for that )

not sure how long it takes for delivery though

Post Thanks / Like

LOL My hubby is a very macho man but he has got a lovely pink tie that he wears sometimes. Last time he put it on my youngest was going around putting on a Dafydd Thomas voice saying "Dad's the only gay in the village"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These harnesses look just brilliant - one question though, are they easy to take off over the head?

I always find that if a harness is adjusted to the correct size to fit around the shoulders, then it gets stuck around the ears as Cavaliers have big heads

Does this one stretch a little? Teddy pulls like a train, and I wondered if this would stop him?

Thanks
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nicki,

Yes they do stretch over the head so no worries about that.....

My little one, loves it and once he sees the harness (nevermind the oh so cool matching lead!!) he goes crazy as he knows it's walk time ...