Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: More puppia Q's

Post Thanks / Like

Puppia soft harnesses are the best. We sell them also on our website but only ship at this time in the US. We have the harnesses in all the colors S,M,L and they are 19.00 US Dollars and the harness and lead set is 24.00 US Dollars. SO if you cant find them. We are at www.pitterpatterpawz.com
    Rio&Nickysmommy

Post Thanks / Like

Another harness question????

I know a number of posts have addressed this issue, but...

I'm needing to know if both my cavaliers can wear a Puppia harness - Sasha weighs 18 lbs. (medium or large?) and Sophie is a munchkin at 28 lbs which I wonder is too big for a Puppia to fit her?

Thanx for any information those of you who have ordered can give me.

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like

Default Regarding sizing

SHeri!
    Hi! I know with the Harness I sell this is how the basic sizing goes
    Measure around the chest. They can be adjusted
    Small 12.5-15"
    Medium- 14.5-19"
    Large- 18"-24
    Many people with Pugs buy the harnesses from me and have ordered larges.
    I know with our store we are fairly easy with exchanges and refunds if the items dont fit. From us if you order and it doesn't fit we refund your money back. If you need to exchange just ship back what you need to exchange and we send you the other size, We dont rebill or anything for exchanges.
    I Hope this helped.
    Rio&Nickysmommy
    Pitterpatterpawz.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great - I was just looking at your web site yesterday. I'll measure and get my order sent in. The regular harnesses we're using are too difficult to get around their girth. Esp. for my daughter (who can only use one hand) and she tries to walk them for me when I'm not home.

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like

Sheri! Yes from what others say the Puppia Harnesses are pretty simple to use. Like I said if you have any problems just email me at the website my names Cheryl.
    Also if you have pictures of your pets you can enter them in the sontest.. even if you decide you dont order anything. The pictures stay up for the whole year so each contest they will be in with diffrent judges each time.
    Have a great weekend. Yippee.. its Friday.
    Rio&Nickysmommy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A small fits Leo who is about 15.5 lbs (though he could fit a medium, loosely) and a medium more than fits Jaspar who is close to 17. The larges I got were waaaaay too big so I had to send them back for an exchange to Petlondon (they had recommended larges for cavaliers, but I think that's because a lot of pet cavaliers tend to be well over breed standard). Others may have cavaliers with a different build (eg stockier) but I can't imagine you'd want a large for a dog under 20ish lbs myself or it would fit very loosely. On the other hand they are be pretty adjustable except around the neck where the size is fixed. But the medium is nearly on the smallest settings, strapwise, to fit Jaspar and he is pretty much breed standard in build and weight.

Others who have larges may well dispute that or be happy with the loose fitting! But the larges I had were definitely too big for my two and Leo couldn;t possibly have worn one comfortably or safely. He's quite a compact little man though.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

We are now walking Twinkle and I have to say it's was much easier to get her used to the lead with the puppia. We started Daisy Boo on a collar (we did not know any better at the time) and it was much harder. The small fits Twinkle perfectly but it's a bit of a struggle to get it over her head The small would fit Daisy Boo also but the medium fits her fine too at 11 pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a medium for harry and i need the large now
    he's 20lb and not fat but the medium is way too small for him to be comfortable!!

i might sell it on ebay or keep it for cav no 2